Today's municipal and industrial wastewater operators are under the constant pressure of regulation changes and decreasing effluent limits. Knowing what is taking place in each step of the waste stream process is crucial to optimal operation of each facility.
We understand that operators expect timely and accurate feedback to keep their system in top shape. Typical turn-time on routine samples is 5 to 7 working days from sample receipt. Expedited turn-time can be arranged with advanced planning
Call for assistance with your wastewater needs.
These are some typical NLS Wastewater services:
- Full NPDES Permit Analysis
- Low-Level Nutrient Analysis Program
- Low-Level Mercury by EPA 1631E
- Waste Characterization
- Land Application Analysis
- Sand, Slag, and other Biosolids
- Quantitative Sulfur Reducing and Acid Producing Bacteria